Innovative Ideas Flow
has assembled a team of experts comprised primarily of individuals with specific
competencies and experiences that make them leaders in their fields.
experts are part of our alliance team. Many serve as heads of small companies
providing expertise critical to program and project success. The following
are examples of team membersí former careers and positions:
- Director of Fortune 500 corporate
government marketing operation with over 25 years experience.
- Director of government affairs
with a Fortune 500 company with 20 years experience in political advocacy.
- Assistant commissioner of the
General Services Administration heading the Federal Supply Service Multiple
Award Schedules Program, 30 years experience.
- Assistant general counsel of the
GSA Federal Supply Service, 28 years experience.
- Military Surgeon General with
30 years global health care leadership experience.
- Office of the Secretary of Defense
and Defense Logistics Agency executive who served as principal architect
of DLA's EMALL e-commerce program, 20 years experience.
- Twenty-year member of the U.S.
Congress and chairman of the Appropriations Committee, and now CEO of a
top ten lobbying firm.
- Communications, advertising and
public relations executive with 20 years experience working with financial,
media, health care, technology, government and nonprofit organizations.
- Transportation executive with
25 years experience working in state and local government development, specializing
in new technology solutions.
- Director of export controls for
a Fortune 500 company with 25 years experience.
- Chief technology officer and Ph.D.
chemist focused on analysis and identification of R&D opportunities;
20 years experience.
- Foreign Service Officer , U.S.
Department of State, focused on international issues, analysis and presentation
of facts for strategy formulation, 21 years experience.